For Project A overall I was pleased about the feedback from my initial post and its layout content. After making the suggested edits I had to face one of my biggest fears – vocal presentation. I think I did better that I usually do since I did not have to present in person, but I really need to work on voice control and the authority of my voice, especially if I want to teach one day. I used the my outline from part 1 to form the structure of the video – that really helped my make sure I touched on the areas that are important to the topic. When it came to time the video I was certain I would not be able to fulfill the 5-7minutes, but once I mapped out my script I actually had to go back and remove some information. This helped me really narrow down what was key to the subjects and ideas. Overall this was an positive learning experience and great way to present and share what I am working on in my research.